Friday, February 11, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

I had such high hopes for myself and this blog this year. Then life happened. Now, I'm insanely far behind. I've got 8 or 9 reviews to write (I can't even remember, that's how behind I am.)

Why did I get so far behind? Here's the list:

1) Ginger, the female lab/beagle mix dog, I took to Bark for Life last year died. Of cancer. Ironic, huh? Also sad and sucky.

2) I had a hiccup with my unemployment. It looked like I might not get any more, which would mean we'd have to cut off the internet. That took almost two weeks to straighten out.

I know there were more reasons, but I can't remember them right now. I'm too tired to be doing this, but it had to be done. I've been putting it off for about a week already.

I am such a terrible procrastinator.

I'm going to give this blogging thing another try. Just as soon as I get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need to just give ourselves a break for not being 300% on top of everything - get rested and enjoy your remergence into the blogasphere :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miss Charmaine. ^_^

    I (obviously) didn't get up and write a ton of posts the day after posting this, but I think I'm back now.

    ReplyDelete