Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme for sharing the books you have recently added to your shelves. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
The following is by no means a complete list from the more than a year since I last blogged seriously, but I will list as much as I can remember. No pictures for now as I expect this list to be quite long. Links are to the book on Goodreads.
- Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2) - Lisa Desrochers (ebook) Used bn.com gift card(s) I received for Christmas and my birthday.
- Forbidden (The World of Nightwalkers, #1) - Jacquelyn Frank (ebook) bn.com gift cards
- Wicked Business (Lizzy & Diesel, #2) - Janet Evanovich (ebook) bn.com gift cards
- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) - Marissa Meyer (ebook) B&N had the top 1000 nook books on sale the first weekend in April. I got this and the next two then.
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) - Marissa Meyer
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) - Tahereh Mafi
- A Man of His Word (Hearts of Middlefield, #1) - Kathleen Fuller(paperback) Christmas gift from my mother-in-law. She gave me a total of three books, but I don't remember the titles of the other two. I loaned them to a friend from work and have yet to read them myself.
- Touch of Death (Touch of Death, #1) - Kelly Hashway (ebook, Kindle edition) Won in a giveaway from YA author Ednah Walters
- The Queen's Army (Lunar Chronicles, #1.5) - Marissa Meyer (online) Read for free on Tor.com. Ebook available for $0.99.
- The Fierce Reads Anthology (The Fierce Reads Anthology, #1; includes Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) - various (ebook) bn.com
- The Fierce Reads Anthology: Volume 2 (The Fierce Reads Anthology, #2) - various (ebook) bn.com
- Wicked Sense (Singularity, #1) - Fabio Bueno (ebook, Kindle) amazon.com
- Slayer's Kiss (The Shadow Slayers, #1) - Cassi Carver (ebook) bn.com
For those of you who are long-time followers of this blog, I am doing this as a replacement for In My Mailbox, which is hosted by the Story Siren. After the plagiarism debacle of early last year, I no longer follow her blog. I'm not sure I can trust her now. Maybe I shouldn't have trusted her in the first place. Anyway, enough about that...
There are other options for similar memes I could have chosen but I like this one best. ^_^