Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme for sharing the books you have recently added to your shelves. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

The following is by no means a complete list from the more than a year since I last blogged seriously, but I will list as much as I can remember. No pictures for now as I expect this list to be quite long. Links are to the book on Goodreads.

Purchased:
Gifted:
Free:
I've gotten several other books free, but I don't remember all of them. The ones listed are either ones I have read or gotten recently.




For those of you who are long-time followers of this blog, I am doing this as a replacement for In My Mailbox, which is hosted by the Story Siren. After the plagiarism debacle of early last year, I no longer follow her blog. I'm not sure I can trust her now. Maybe I shouldn't have trusted her in the first place. Anyway, enough about that...

There are other options for similar memes I could have chosen but I like this one best. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment