Monday, June 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves II


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme for sharing the books you have recently added to your shelves. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Sorry for the longish gap in blogging. I have four reviews pretty much finished, I just need to add book covers and blurbs.

Links are to the book on Goodreads.

For Review
Purchased:
Free:
I've gotten several other books free, but I don't remember all of them. The ones listed are either ones I have read or gotten recently.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! Thanks for picking up Bad Mouth. I hope you enjoy the read :) And isn't Entangled awesome (and terrible with those impulse-buy prices)? I think I own 80% of their category books. These 99¢ sales did me no good because I'd already bought the books, lol!

    ReplyDelete