Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: In the Dark of Dreams



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My choice for the week:



In the Dark of Dreams
by
Marjorie M. Liu


I've loved Miss Liu's Dirk & Steele novels since I discovered them. The first one I ever read - or even heard of - was the novella "A Dream of Stone and Shadow" in the book Dark Dreamers (with Christine Feehan). Only later did I discover it was the fourth story in the series...

I'm still searching for one or two to complete my collection, but I'm hoping to get this one when it comes out later this year.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a blurb for this book yet. But! you can read an excerpt on Miss Liu's blog. From the prologue, it seems this book will focus on a human woman and a merman. (I had an idea from the cover, but it was nice to see it more or less confirmed.)

That makes me very happy.

As much as I enjoyed Forgive My Fins (review here), I know I'll love this too! ^_^

Release Date: 30 November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment