Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 of 2010

I apologize for my absence. These past two months have been crazy... to say the least!

I've seen similar lists on many other book review blogs, and loved the idea, so here's my list. ^_^

Oh, yeah! These are not necessarily books published in 2010, just ones I read in 2010.

In no particular order, I present...

My Top 10 of 2010:

Speak - Laurie Halse Andersen

Night Myst (Indigo Court, #1) - Yasmine Galenorn

Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) - Tera Lynn Childs

The Reincarnationist (The Reincarnationist, #1) - M.J. Rose

Twice Tempted by a Rogue (Stud Club, #2) - Tessa Dare

Demonkeepers (Final Prophecy, #4) - Jessica Andersen

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) - Rachel Hawkins

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) - Bree Despain

Altar of Eden - James Rollins

Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms, #1) - Kristin Cashore


Honorable Mentions:

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1), My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2), and My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) - all by Rachel Vincent (Book 4, My Soul to Steal, is on my list of book to read in 2011.)

The Iron Hunt (Hunter Kiss, #1) and Darkness Calls (Hunter Kiss, #2) - both by Marjorie M. Liu (Book 3, A Wild Light, is on my list for 2011.)

The Writer's Guide to Everyday Life in the Middle Ages: The British Isles, 500 to 1500 - Sherrilyn Kenyon (This is an *old* book of hers, from before she started the Dark-Hunters series, I believe. Also, I may have read this at the end of 2009; I don't remember for sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment