Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sorry For My Absence

I have been trying to write reviews of a couple of non-fiction books this past week. I can't write a decent-length review of either, so I will be doing a single post with short reviews of both books. Then I can move on to all of the other reviews I have to write.

My next review will be of The Black Widow Trainer by Craig Odanovich. He sent me a copy of the book for review, so I need to get the review done. Hopefully it will go up later today. I'll be using my new (experimental) format for this review.

THEN I can do reviews of all the other titles I've read:
  • Lament - Maggie Stiefvater

  • Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

  • Kiss at Your Own Risk - Stephanie Rowe

  • A Victorian Rose - Catherine Palmer

  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith

  • Amazonia - James Rollins

  • The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie - Jennifer Ashley

  • Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder


I really need to update my Recently Finished and Currently Reading sections at right, as Amazonia is listed under Currently Reading. I've read two whole books since finishing that one! And started on a third.

Once I get those sections updated, I'm going to add a poll for preferred review format: either the overview and opinion I've done all along or the new format where I break down what I liked/didn't like/etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment