Thursday, July 22, 2010

In My Mailbox IV



In My Mailbox is a weekly book-sharing meme hosted at The Story Siren. Each week, you talk about books received the previous week, not necessarily in the mail. Posts can include library books, borrowed books, as well as purchased books.

This is for the past two weeks. ^_^

Library books:

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3) by Eoin Colfer - Hubby checked this one out, but I plan to read it as well.

The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson - Since reading Devilish, I've been slowly reading all of her books.

Purchased books (Used):

Born of Fire (The League, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - I was surprised to see this book on one of the 2-3 shelves of used books at Hillside Games, where I spend every Saturday. I love her books, and don't have this one. Didn't have this one. ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment