Monday, July 26, 2010

In My Mailbox V



In My Mailbox is a weekly book-sharing meme hosted at The Story Siren. Each week, you talk about books received the previous week, not necessarily in the mail. Posts can include library books, borrowed books, as well as purchased books.

I know I just did one of these near the end of last week. Then I went to the library and checked out seven - count 'em, seven! - books! ^_^

Library Books:

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl, #4), Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl, #5), and Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6) all by Eoin Colfer - Having read the first three Artemis Fowl books in two days, I think it's safe to say I'm addicted. ^_^

The Good, the Bad and the Undead (Hollows, #2) by Kim Harrison - Checked out for a July reading challenge. Probably won't read it until August, though (at this point). *shrugs* I tried. (Sort of. Not a fan of her writing thus far, so...)

Warrior Queen:The Story of Boudica, Celtic Queen by Alan Gold - I checked this out of the library earlier this year, but didn't get around to reading it then. I really want to read it, though. I mean, it's BOUDICA! ^_^

The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen - This one has interested me since its release. So I'm finally going to read it.

The Scarecrow (Jack McEvoy, #2) - Also checked out previously, and read the first chapter. I'm determined to finish it this time. It starts off really well; I didn't finish it before only because the due date sneaked up on me! (And then it was constantly checked out by others for about three months. Argh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment