Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Features in the Works

Ratings

As you can see from the right-hand column (you may need to scroll down a bit), I'm working on a ratings system. I didn't start off with one, but I think it's a really good idea.

However, I dislike the 5-point system most people use. It's too restrictive. Therefore, I'm doing a 10-point system. I'll try to come up with some icon (i.e. a star) to use in the future, hopefully something of my own design.

Book Covers & Blurbs

Why did I not include these from the beginning? I don't know.

I will be editing past reviews to include these first two features, but it may take a couple of weeks.

Beyond Reviews

I've started to do this already, with the In My Mailbox meme.

I'm also going to be moving my Waiting on Wednesday posts here from my personal blog, Arrrr Cubed. My first three four Waiting on Wednesday posts can be found here, here, here and here.

Basically, anything on my personal blog that is about books (published books, not my own efforts) will be moved here. ^_^

Eventually...

I want to do more giveaways and add a few other features, such as author interviews and maybe guest reviews.

Hopefully, I will have at least one book review between each other post. Which will mean more reviews. Heaven knows I've read plenty of books; I've just got to write the reviews for some of them. ^_-

2 comments:

  1. Awesome plans for the blog! I'll be looking forward to more! =)))

    welcome to book blogging luv! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miss Larissa! ^_^

    I've actually had this blog since last October, but I'm getting into it a bit more now.

    ReplyDelete